Monday, March 19, 2012

Siblings

So a lot of people have asked how Katie and Kevin are handling having a new little baby around. I thought I would share a few pictures to with you.
Katie has been so good with him. She loves "baby uke" and tries to be helpful by shoving his binkey into his mouth even if he is sleeping. She will come up frequently and say "aw, cute baby Uke" and give him kisses. She is not at all jealous of him and feels like a big girl. She has acted out a little bit at bed time where she gets out a couple times but compared to a lot of 2 year olds it is pretty mild.

Kevin, surprisingly has been a little more reserved with his "loves" toward Mr. Luke. He talks to me all the time about how babies work and what Luke can do now and what he will be able to do as he grows. He does get shy about holding him though. I think he has a little bit of Daddy's syndrome where he thinks the baby is so fragile that he might break him.

I too am enjoying my cute little man. It is funny how I naturally come up with some kind of nickname for all of my kids. Every time I talk to Luke I call him Mister. When he is sad I say "it's okay mister" when he is so cute I call him my cute little mister. I love this little mister, he is so freakin' cute!! A cute little MISTER!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute! I can't believe you have 3 kids... crazy! Everyone looks so happy and healthy. I call JP little mister too and if he's ignoring me it turns into LITTLE MISTER GIBSON! haha. I love that nickname!

Mariah and Jeremy said...

Awww, so cute!! I love the pictures, especially the one with Katie Bug because she looks like a natural holding him. haha! :)