Saturday, May 17, 2008

"FOOD LADY" is #1

Here I am on Saturday morning at 8:30. I had full intentions of feeding Kevin and then putting us both straight back to bed when he woke at 7:30, but plans changed when I looked at my adorable smiling baby. I know it sounds crazy to anyone who is not a mother, but when I don't see his smile or hear his laugh for longer than 2 hours... I desperatly miss him. I still get jelous when someone else holds him, and I secretly really enjoy his mama's boy stage. He LOVES me. I know that won't last forever so I am trying to enjoy every moment of it.
Adam was watching him the other night while I worked and Mandy (Adam's sister) came to visit, and Kevin only wanted Daddy. Adam said it made him feel kinda good knowing he was 2nd favorite. My opinion is that I am only first favorite because I'm "FOOD LADY" as Adam has dubbed me. Well I have to say that I don't mind too much even if it is hard to get things done.

No comments: