Thursday, May 8, 2008

TOP FIVE

I am so happy... There are more than a few reasons why I have a smile on my face throughout the day. I feel I need to express my joy and thanks to my Father in Heaven, and as a result I will write down my feelings.
#1 I have peace in my life knowing God's Plan of Happiness and my purpose here on earth.
#2 Look at my family... no explanation needed espesially if you know my wonderful husband and son.
#3 I cut hair for a living... um to me there needn't be an explanation, yet for your sake I will tell you why to me this is a blessing. Um for one I get to talk to my friends all day long, second I get my creative juices flowing and I am good at what I do. And third when people leave they are BEAUTIFUL, HAPPY and ECXITED... and I helped with that.
#4 I have WONDERFUL friends who have a vision of what they want to become and are excited about life and it's potential. They are selfless and SO MUCH FUN... I mean who can beat Game Night with us CRAZIES... NO ONE.
#5 I have an amazing extended Family with parents and in-laws to die for... literally.
Wouldn't you feel blessed too!!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Ashley, you are blessed! And we are all blessed for knowing you and your amazing family. One of my top five things ... having you for an eternal friend. Love you!

J Fo said...

So sweet! Uh...sorry for the delay of game night! Now I feel really bad because you mentioned it here. I promise we'll do it soon!

Peay Family said...

So, I love the way your blog turned out!!!