Saturday, May 17, 2008

TAG

How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

3 JOYS: Kevin's vampire smile, Adam's crooked smile and sense of humor, and spending time with our families.

3 FEARS: Being stuck in this 2 bedroom apartment for the rest of our lives, never loosing the baby wieght, and falling down the stairs.

3 current obsessions/collections: BLOGGING(I'm addicted), Gilmore Girls, and paint samples, home decor, ksl classifieds home furniture for our maybe new house (waiting to hear back about an offer)

3 random surprising facts about myself: I can't go more than 3 weeks without giving myself a pedicure with a bright new shade of RED (I actually have pink on right now and I cannot stand it), no matter how hard I think I have tried I always find a way to make my side of the room a complete disaster, and I still have dreams in German.

I have now tagged Tiersa, Megan, Jessica Foley, Janell, and Katie

No comments: