Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Crawling... well maybe

So today Kevin is 9 months old and I am just in shock. How can it be that I had this sweet baby that long ago. Yet I feel as if he has always been in our lives. I know now that his spirit and the spirit of the other children who will come into our home have been around since Adam and I were married. What a blessing it is to have the sealing power of the Temple in our lives. I still think of baby as a baby. Maybe it's because I call him that. But at 9 months I was wondering what he "should" be doing now. One of them is crawling. Which he is not doing, or at least I thought he wasn't, until my husband opened my eyes to the fact that he just crawls a little bit different than other children. So here is the video of how Kevin gets around, his version of "crawling" if you will. ENJOY!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

That's funny!! There may be a more efficient way for him to get there....but who cares!! He is getting big!

Aubrey said...

That's what Ty does too!!! Aren't they so funny? He is so big. That's exciting to see new things happening.

J Fo said...

HA! That is so funny! I can't believe how fast these kids grow. Sheesh...So how is your new world of having a much more mobile baby?

Peay Family said...

All I have to say is count your blessings that he is not too mobile!! All I do all day long is chase Oliver around and try to keep him from killing himself as he crawls off the deck or into the pond. He is walking now which is even crazier.

Chauny said...

cute!! He can really maneuver his way around. :)