Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grieving

Addison May Thompson
Aug. 7, 2008
So I really don't know why I am writing on my blog at a moment like this. But I guess in my heart I believe the more people who know then the more people will pray for my friends Andi and Curtis. Andi called me at around 2 yesterday afternoon. She thought she was in labor. She was. That sweet little baby came on Aug. 7th at 12:14 am. Addison May Thompson was 2lbs 3oz. and unfortunatly did not make it through delivery. Her parents are strong but they need prayers from anyone who will do so. I know all those who read this will say a prayer for them and I appreciate that so so much. For those of you who know Andi and Curtis, we will be having a graveside service Friday at 2:00 p.m. at the Cedar City Cemetary.

I love you all. Thank you.

3 comments:

sarahflib said...

Ashley, I'm glad you wrote this. I talked to Andi briefly today but wasn't able to find out whether they had decided to name her Addison for sure. I wish I could be there for the graveside service, but I'm in Pennsylvania right now. Please give Andi and Curtis a hug for me, and I'll be sure to pray for them.

Katie M. said...

Ashley..
thanks for leaving this on your blog- I had absolutely no idea this was going on until yesterday (sarah filled me in), and my heart goes out to andi and curtis... I cannot imagine.. but I also believe this illustrates how aware the Lord is of Andi and Curtis- I'm convinced, these rough trials in life only happen to the strongest of people.. I wish too, we could be at the service, so please give andi and huge huge German hug for me.. She and Curtis will be in our prayers and temple roll. We love you all!

Scott and Analisa said...

I wish we could have been there for the service. I am sure it was reverent and beautiful. Please give Andi a very huge tight hug from me. Her and her husband are in my prayers.