Sunday, August 10, 2008

Major Accomplishments







SO life has been kind of crazy lately, hence the lack of posts. I am finally ready to post some pictures of Kevin. He had some major accomplishments last week. He learned to crawl for real with his head up and everything. Now he is all over the place because he also knows how to walk holding on to everything. Also on the Saturday before last he sat himself up for the first time and last Sunday he learned how to stand himself up on his crib. So there you have it, he is no longer a little baby, he is becoming a little boy.

3 comments:

Chauny said...

Ash, you have a little boy!!! Yeah!! Love the pics!

Kim said...

All these benchmarks are so exciting...and yet sad. I love watching my kids grow up, there is nothing more amazing. On occasion, though I realize that I am truly going to miss having them so little.

J Fo said...

I LOVE the one in his crib! Ha! I can totally hear the noise in my head that I'm sure he was making there. What a cute little guy!