Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Birthday... WOW I'm 27!!!

My Birthday was fabulouso, I felt special and loved all day long.
Adam got me a sonicare toothbrush which I have been wanting for a really long time. It is kind of nice having my birthday so close to Mother's Day because then I get a practical gift and one fun gift. So I got a massage package for Mother's Day and a Toothbrush for my Birthday. I am glad I have such an insightful husband.

We had a pool party at my Mom's for my B-Day, I really wasn't expecting presents, but my beautiful sister in law Jaylin bought me one anyway. A cute purple shirts, which I REALLY love and some candy.
Kevin and Mommy...
our eyes are the same color of blue, don't you think!!??

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I thought about you on your birthday. I'm so glad it was a good one. It's weird to be 27. Even weirder than 26. Old almost. hehe. I'm a dork.

Ric and Kirsten said...

You and Kevin definately have the same color eyes...SO PRETTY!! He's gonna be a lady killer with those baby blues!!

J Fo said...

I'm glad you had a fun day. I totally understand the toothbrush gift. One year all I wanted was a tooth whitening kit!

Amy Jones said...

Your husband is thoughtful with your birthday gift! I usually just tell Rory to get me money!
I'm not a blog stalker, I just found your blog! Okay maybe I am a stalker! :)