Sunday, May 24, 2009

VEGAS Baby

We partied it up in Vegas on Saturday with some of Adam's siblings and their spouses. Okay how much "partying" can you actually do in Vegas #1 when one of you is pregnant #2 When you don't drink, smoke, or gamble.
The answer is... IT'S ALWAYS A PARTY WITH THESE GUYS!!! Well at least we had fun.

We borrowed my Dad's Yukon (thanks again Dad) and we packed all six of us in and a quick hour and a half later we were there.
In the back you can see Mariah (Adam's youngest sister) with her husband Jeremy, In the front is Adam's brother Logan and his wife Vicki.
Our "designated" driver Adam. He kept us safe, except for the one time he tried to run over a little car, but whatever.

Here's the gang again.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Quick question about the poll on the side. Wouldn't you already know if it was twins from hearing the heartbeats? Do twins run in his family too? Just curious, cuz twins are awesome and I have a secret wish that I would have some one day? :) So excited to find out what you are having!!

AshEnds said...

The twin question is more of a joke than anything, Adam always talks about me having twins and twins run on my mother's side and my fathers side, so it could happen. I am pretty darn sure it is not happening with this pregnancy though.

Mariah and Jeremy said...

Wahoo for Vegas, it was so fun!! Circus Circus was way awesome and the Bellagio water was sweet!!! I wanna see it again!