Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Don't Mind If I BRAG


I have the most wonderful husband in the whole wide world. He is always doing nice things for me. I really do wonder how he can love me so much when I am just little ol' me. He treats me so well that when Mother's Day came along it felt almost like any other day because of how much respect and love he always gives me. There is absolutely no way I could have married someone better than Adam.
And that's not it...
As a Father he excels. This man loves being a Dad and he teaches and plays and loves our little Kevin. My boys will grow up knowing how to treat a women and how to be strong Priesthood holders because of their Dad. My girls (if I have any) will grow up respecting themselves and wanting to marry someone who will treat them like their Dad treats me.
I really do love Adam and I am looking forward to many more years of adventure and happiness. I don't expect life to go easy or smoothly all the time, but I sure do have a lot to be grateful for. Hopefully I can keep that perspective through the other hardships we will face.

2 comments:

Ric and Kirsten said...

That was so sweet. Adam is a lucky man too. : )

J Fo said...

Cute! That really is such a blessing to have someone who loves and respects you so much. It's so sad that that everybody can't have that in this world.