Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

I have so much to post about but my computer only works on SAFE MODE so my pictures don't always come up. It is very frustrating. So here are the pictures from trick or treating that didn't need to be turned (cuz my comp. won't turn them in safe mode)
Katie Bug was our Lady Bug for this year and she was so adorable I just wanted to eat her. This is her "smiling" for the camera. I am in love with how she poses now. It just started today.

Kevin picked out his own costume which was a Froggie. He LOVED it. I originally went just to the store just to see if we could find something for cheap for him cuz we kept trying to borrow a costume but he didn't love anything we looked at. Tiersa told me that JoAnns was having a sale and he found this costume and wouldn't put it down.




1 comment:

J Fo said...

I'm loving those costumes. They suit each of them perfectly! Katie's cheeser is classic, too. :)