Thursday, November 4, 2010

Adam

So life has been pretty basic and boring over here in Endsley land. We are enjoying our kiddos and their cute little personalities and just basically going from day to day.
A friend of mine gets her husband back tomorrow and it reminds me of the times when my husband and I didn't live in the same house, city or State. That is really hard, but this friend of mine didn't even have her husband in the same country... for 6 WEEKS. Ugh!!!
I have come to really rely on Adam. He is a really reliable guy and always makes me feel so safe. He is sort of like clockwork. He comes home, backs into the garage, sits for a minute while catching the last of Glenn Beck or some other mad person, then goes for the mailbox. As soon as he's in the door its kisses and hellos and then he just needs to relax in his chair. Sometimes he goes up and changes into more casual clothes but I think that is only when he has the energy to climb the stairs before getting a bit of a break. He is a basic guy who could eat my simple ground turkey McCormick Tacos almost every night and love it, yet he is so incredibly smart and loving too. He cracks jokes and teases us all the time and I really don't know where I would be without my wonderful, eternal, handsome husband.
I am sorry you all didn't end up as blessed as me!!! (Of course I'm sure you feel the same way about your blessings).

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Ashley, Glenn Beck is not a mad person, nor are any of the other conservative radio people. The mad people are the ones who don't listen to the voice of the American people. Go Adam!

Helena said...

My husband is in the Navy, and in a few years, he might be assigned to a Carrier. I don't know what I'll do if that happens (well, besides blog about it).

d.jo said...

I don't know...Glenn Beck isn't mad as in like the "Mad Hatter". I'm conservative, too, and very mad right now at all the dishonesty & moral degeneration, not to mention the desecration of our political offices by too many who hold them. I can see how you said "some other mad person", because that's where we are right now. But I do like Glenn Beck--he's one of the only sane voices out there right now, calling us all to return back to God. It's the only solution.