Thursday, November 11, 2010

I apologize for this randomness

Today Adam and I were able to go to the Temple and do Sealings. I must say I can't believe how much it rejuvenates me to do that especially with my husband. Just looking at him makes me happy and I know he is commited to me and the Lord for all eternity. We had a great time and feel reconnected with eachother and the Lord.
We lay the kids down at my friend Rachel's and when we returned we found out that niether of them really ever slept... BUMMER. So they went to bed SUPER EARLY tonight. I literally came home from picking them at 4:45, made them dinner, washed Katie up and put her to bed. Then it was stories and bed for kevin. By 6:20 they were OUT cold. THANK GOODNESS. They were both cranky and ready for sleep.
I feel like I haven't really hung out with them a ton because we have had busy busy busy days, but it won't be calming down in the next few day since we have the Gilbert Groundbreaking dedication and Stake Conference this weekend.
I went running this morning specifically to time how fast it takes me to run a mile. I ran 3 and finished at 34 min. 30 seconds which makes my miles 11.30 minutes. I was gestimating 12 so I am pleased with my numbers. I would however like to be able to run 10 min. miles by the end of the year and I don't even know if that is at all possible so I guess we will see.
Adam and I also went to a Cirque Dream performance last night for date night (He has a 4 day weekend). It was SO COOL. I am still thinking about all the tricks and crazy stunts that happened. What was even better was that Adam WON the tickets on the radio so we didn't have to pay anything for our night on the town. When we came out I couldn't believe how cold it was, I needed a jacket... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT... a JACKET in AZ... I was meant for this weather FOR SURE. If I am dying in the "COLD" weather of ARIZONA how did I ever live in CEDAR where you FREEZE just by walking on your tile.
I am going to bed now... sorry for the random post.

2 comments:

Peay Family said...

Sounds like life is good! I just wanted to tip you off to something I just learned/did to improve my running time. In August I started doing the cardio workout in "Body for Life". It is only twenty minutes of running, but it is pretty intense. Anyway I improved my time from an 11 minute mile to and eight minute mile. If you are determined to improve your time you might try that! Best of luck.

AshEnds said...

That is funny, I have been thinking about doing that cuz I have heard it really helps improve your time. WOW you shaved 3 minutes off that is CRAZY.