Sunday, November 21, 2010

Packing

Does anybody love to pack... if so you should come and help me. I am actually procrastinating it so long now that I am going to be up until midnight doing it. I actually don't HATE packing, I am just NOT in the mood tonight. The one thing I really hate about taking a trip is UNPACKING. If I don't do it the day I get home the bag sits in the middle of the floor for a week or two. If you ask my husband he will tell you the honest truth that it has sat there for a month a couple of times. I just dislike it. Maybe one day I will have a change of heart and learn to tolerate the unpacking portion of a trip. Who knows, it could happen. It happened with the Utensils. I used to HATE HATE HATE unloading the dishwasher particularly the utensils. Oh MY GOSH it plagued me. But now I totally have a system and when I do get around to the dishwasher I go for the utensils first.
Do any of you have packing or unpacking tips for a trip challenged girl?

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I make sure all the laundry is done the day before a trip and then wait until everyone is in bed and pack at my leisure while I watch a show or something. Then the house is clean for when we get back. That motivates me to put it all away quick to keep the house nice. All the clothes go straight to the laundry basket so it's just a matter of the toiletries and you usually need those the next day so it's a natural for that to get done quick. Good luck and have fun!