Friday, November 21, 2008

A Breakfast Demonstration

Here we will show you a step by step demonstration on how to eat a healthy breakfast consisting of eggs and toast. You might just say to yourself... "I am pretty sure I already know how to eat eggs and toast" but what I am about to show you will not only be better for you nutritionally but it will also put the "FUN" back into breakfast. The following pictures are provided by my son Kevin in order to show you the proper way to indulge in eggs and toast.

First you must spread the scrambled eggs out in order to cover the whole eating surface (you may also use a plate a counter or maybe even your coffee table. Use whatever is best for you... for Kevin it is obviously his high chair tray)


Then carefully DIVE down and swoop a combination of toast and egg into your mouth. (Depending on the size of your mouth you may get more or less than the demonstrator...this is normal). There are no forks, spoons or hands needed. It is all about the mouth.



Third you must bring your head back up into breathing and chewing position. This is VERY important otherwise choking and/or lack of oxygen may occur. Also for the "FUN" factor make sure to get a little something on your nose, as you can see for Kevin it was a bit of egg.


Then repeat the process until you either satisfy your hunger, or get bored with your eggs and toast. In cases such as the later, you may throw your breakfast onto the ground for someone else to clean up.

I hope you enjoyed our demonstration today. I assure you that satisfaction and "FUN" will be brought to your "Breakfast Time" through strict adherence to these guidelines. Happy Eating!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That was hilarious. Thanks for sharing

Camille said...

Your little boy is adorable!!

Kim said...

So fun!! Isaac was doing the same thing yesterday...it hasn't become a habit for him yet!

Diane said...

I will have to try out the new technique. I wish I would have read your blog earlier. We had scrambled eggs for breakfast and I could have shown Bob my skills!!
Hey, I want to update my records. Could you send me your new address?
Thanks.

Sheena said...

I'll have to try that for breakfast this morning... :) Looks like he had fun!

J Fo said...

I love that he just uses his face and dives (literally) right in. What a funny boy!

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

That is so funny. I love how you posted that. SUPER CUTE! Can't wait to see you guys in 2 days

Megan said...

This has got to be the funniest post I've ever read! I seriously belly laughed out loud at work and then had to quickly close the window so my boss wouldn't see I wasn't working! ha ha Funny boy!