Monday, November 3, 2008

The Long Awaited Tour

I have had a few comments from people wanting to see pictures of our house. I've put it off because the decorating is not completed yet, but looks like it is still going to take a while to decorate to my likeing so here you go.

Our humble abode

Adam rearranged the garage on Saturday so that we can fit both cars in.
Our Front Door. It's a big door... I like it.Our Dining Room and Kitchen

Our new living room with our old furniture. It works though.This is our half bathroom which is just off to the right of the living room, the doors to the right of it open up to a big closet. At the top of our stairs to the left is our room.


Kevin's Room
Guest Bathroom
Office
Laundry Room
Backyard, we will probably finish it in the spring

4 comments:

Peay Family said...

Wow, a real house. You are so cool and grown up!! It is beautiful, I love it.

kemptons said...

I love your new home. It looks really nice. There is nothing like having your own home. And good job on the decorating.

collettered said...

Hey sister your blog is so cute it totally insires me. Doesnt mean I will actually do anything about it but I love it. You and Adam are so funny together and Kevin just seems to fit right into you little quirky family. I love you guys.

the landreths said...

GREAT house!! I love it. I liked your murder mystery pics, too! I think Brian and I did that same one with some friends and Brian was the nerd, too. And SO Cute that kevin is walking! What a fun new adventure you are all in for! :)