Monday, November 24, 2008

Molars... they're a pain

Kevin is getting molars. I was pretty sure he was getting them last week when he was cranky and fussy, but I talked myself out of the thought because that meant he was growing up faster than I wanted him to. But tonight I actually felt them coming through. I couldn't believe it, I had to keep putting my finger in his mouth to make sure, which obviously made Kevin a bit upset so then I would do "the happy molar dance" to make him smile again. It worked of course and then we would repeat the process. I know... I'm crazy.
Anyway I usually post pictures of his major accomplishments, but as you can see, getting a picture of his barely peeking molars was not one of my accomplishments.
I am just amazed at all the growing up a little one has to do, and that my little one year old is definitely doing it. I mean he is getting molars. He will be able to chew most everything. That is a bit scary... and exciting all rolled into one.
It just goes to show you that time stops for no one.

3 comments:

J Fo said...

I'm wondering if I can please sign up to see "the happy molar dance" because it sounds fabulous!

AshEnds said...

Sorry you have to be growing molars to see the happy molar dance. So unless you can magically regrow your molars, I'm sorry no dance for you. Although Emmy will probably grow hers one day... we'll have to see when the time comes.

CP said...

Charlotte-Ann is just starting to act like the first few teeth might be coming. So fun....