Monday, November 3, 2008

He Ventured Out

Kevin finally did it. Thursday October 30th will go down in history as the day he started walking. I say started to walk, not learned to walk because he has known for about two weeks "HOW" to walk he just didn't have the confidence. I couldn't believe it when I finally saw him taking steps completely on his own trying to get to what he wanted. I think a big part of his walking now is attributed to the fact that Adam and I took the coffee table out of our living room so there wasn't something to hold onto from the couch to his toys. He sure is cute. I have a few videos of him walking, but I need to re-size it to be able to post it here and I don't know of a good video re-sizer, so if any of you have suggestions please let me know.



1 comment:

MaRilla said...

so so so cute Ashley! Thanks for sharing. Little Kev is so cute!
E verytime I see you and Adam together I just can't get over how cute you are together. It's like you were made for each other! oh and I do like your moms hair, what did it look like before?